The Department for Education defines Pupil Premium as:-
“Additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to:
- raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities to reach their potential
- support children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces”.
At Sexey’s School, our primary purpose for Pupil Premium funding is to:
- monitor and provide support so that our disadvantaged students make the make the progress they should
- contribute towards the provision of pastoral support for our Service Children, and
- enable access to important enrichment and extra-curriculum opportunities.
If you have any questions related to Pupil Premium at Sexey’s School, please contact our dedicated Pupil Premium Administrator, Deborah Day.
- Pupil Premium Budget 2018-19
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018-19
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Performance Report 2017-2018
- More information on Free School Meals can be found here.