How do I get to Sexey's Sixth Form?
Easy access to Bruton via great transport links
For our day students, a local county bus ticket is usually available which allows for travel anywhere, anytime throughout Somerset (with some restrictions). Up to date information for travelling (including during the Covid-19 outbreak) can be read here.
Local routes to Sexey’s include:
- South West Coaches: 1B and 1C (Yeovil – Sparkford – Castle Cary – Bruton)
- South West Coaches: 646/647 (Gillingham – Charlton Horethorne – Milborne Port – Templecombe – Horsington – Wincanton – Bruton)
- South West Coaches: 667 (Street – Butleigh – Keinton Mandeville – Castle Cary – Shepton Montague – Bruton)
- Somerset County Council: 34 (Charlton Horethorne – Milborne Port – Templecombe – Horsington – South Cheriton – Wincanton – Shepton Montague – Pitcombe – Bruton)
- Libra Travel: 31 (Beckington – Frome – Bruton)
For more information, please see: www.bustimes.org
Sexey’s Sixth Form Minibuses run to and from Yeovil, Frome and Sparkford daily for around £150 per term. Email email@example.com for more details.
For our students from further afield, Bruton is easily accessible via rail links to the following major towns and cities:
- Frome (10 minutes)
- Westbury (20 minutes)
- Taunton (36 minute)
- Bath (50 minutes)
- Weymouth (1 hour 10 minutes)
- Bristol (1 hour 10 minutes)
- London (2 hours)
Visit www.thetrainline.com for times and fares.
Driving by car
There are parking spaces available for Sixth Form students in the school car parks. We will also help to co-ordinate lift shares for those day pupils requiring them, wherever possible.
For more information or to book your place on the Sexey’s Sixth minibus (reserved for Sixth Formers), please contact the Admissions department on firstname.lastname@example.org