- Standards 1 & 5: Boarding Principles and Practice (Sept 2021)
- Standard 2: Boarders’ Induction, Support & Guidance Policy (Sept 2021)
- Standard 3: Boarders’ Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Standard 4: Privacy and Contact Home
- Standard 6: Safety of Boarders
- Standard 7: Boarding House Emergency Evacuation Procedures
- Standard 8: Provision and Preparation of Food and Drinks
- Standards 9 & 12: Boarders’ Possessions and Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Standard 10: Activities and Free Time
- Standard 11: Child Protection
- Standard 12: Promoting Positive Behaviour and Relationships
- Standard 13: Management and Development of Boarding
- Standard 14: Staff Recruitment and Other Checks on Adults
- Standard 15: Staff and Supervision
- Standard 16: Equal Opportunities
- Standard 17: Securing Boarders’ Views
- Standard 18: Complaints
- Standard 19: Prefects
- Appendix 1: List of Policies
- Appendix 2 updates
- Appendix 3 updates
- Sexey’s School’s Boarding NMS Updates (September 2021)
- What kind of Sexey’s Boarder are you?
At Sexey’s School, we have an unrelenting determination to be exceptional in all that we do. We provide high quality, affordable boarding where young people can develop socially, emotionally and academically as part of an exceptional caring learning community.
Line Management is a formal and recorded process through which the professional actions of staff are examined and regularly reviewed.
A minor head injury is a frequent occurrence in the school playground and on the sports field. Fortunately, the majority of head injuries are mild and do not lead to complications or require hospital admission.