Why teach at Sexey’s School?
From super students to a chance to make a difference, Sexey’s School in Bruton is a forward-looking, dynamic workplace with plenty of training and support. The ideal opportunity for an NQT, or a more established teacher.
- Read our NQT case study with Miss Baker
- For Science teaching positions, you may be interested in reading our Teaching Science at Sexey’s case study for more insight from the team.
- Watch our video:
For vacancies at Sexey’s School and all other schools within the Quantock Education Trust, and for details of the application process, please visit the Quantock Education Trust Vacancies page.
If you have any questions about any of the vacancies advertised or would like to speak to someone about working at Sexey’s School, please contact the HR Department on email: QETrecruitment@quantockedtrust.co.uk or Tel: 01278 455531
Working within the Quantock Education Trust (QET) offers:
- A personalised professional development programme.
- An inspirational staff team who willingly support each other.
- A caring ethos that inspires success for all.
- Well motivated and enthusiastic learners.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- A full programme of induction and support for new staff.
- A culture of high expectation and professional standards.
The Quantock Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The QET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.