This post is ideally suited if you are an aspiring teacher or looking to gain valuable experience in a successful secondary school or education setting. Experience of working with young people would be an advantage although training and induction will be provided.
Salary range: : £21,968 – £24,054pa (based on Grade 13 full-time equivalent salary range)
Recruitment in ongoing for this role.
To view the Job Description, Person Specification and to apply please click here.
For vacancies at Sexey’s School and all other schools within the Quantock Education Trust, and for details of the application process, please visit the Quantock Education Trust Vacancies page.
If you have any questions about any of the vacancies advertised or would like to speak to someone about working at Sexey’s School, please contact the HR Department on email: QETrecruitment@quantockedtrust.co.uk or Tel: 01278 455531
Working within the Quantock Education Trust (QET) offers:
- A personalised professional development programme.
- An inspirational staff team who willingly support each other.
- A caring ethos that inspires success for all.
- Well motivated and enthusiastic learners.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- A full programme of induction and support for new staff.
- A culture of high expectation and professional standards.
The Quantock Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer. The QET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.