The Student Magazine for Sexey’s School is run by a team of engaged, media savvy and enthusiastic students. They have an interest in reporting on events both in School and in the wider world.
Meeting each Wednesday lunch time, they develop themes for each edition, conduct interviews, write and edit their articles. They then collaboratively decide on a design for the edition, working with InDesign and the Adobe Creative Suite to develop their ideas.
Please read the most recent editions of The Sexeian below:
- The Sexeian: October edition 2021, our Spooktacular issue. Covering activities and tricks for Halloween and find out what happens behind the scenes at the Student Parliament.
- The Sexeian: February edition 2020, in support of Mind. Covering loneliness at Valentine’s Day and giving advice and top tips for arranging work experience.
- The Sexeian: December edition 2019 (School elections Special). Reporting from the campaign trail.
- The Sexeian: November edition 2019. Sixth Form Special and reporting from Pink Friday, commemorating our world class teachers.
- The Sexeian: September edition 2019. ‘Why we marched’ – a climate change Special.
Students wishing to contribute to the magazine on an ad hoc basis, or to enquire about attending meetings, can do so by emailing email@example.com or speaking to a member of the team.