Welcome to our Virtual Information Evening!
We’re excited to show you what Sexey’s Sixth has to offer and explore whether we are the right fit for you as you make your post-16 choices.
We’re delighted that you’ve joined us. Here you will be able to find out:
- All about us, in a video recording of a presentation by our Headteacher, Mrs Helen Cullen, and Director of Sixth Form, Mr John Moise
- What pastoral support you will receive at Sexey’s, including help with UCAS, careers, university choices and apprenticeships
- What our students think
- About the Sexey’s Sixth Curriculum, option blocks and results
- About Boarding in Sixth Form
- How to apply!
Our LIVE Virtual Open Evening was held on Thursday 12 November. If you missed the opportunity to join us, but would like to receive the presentations from our subject specialist teachers, please don’t hesitate to contact us here.
About Sexey’s Sixth:
Pastoral support at Sexey’s Sixth
Mrs Elliott introduces you to the pastoral and tutor system at Sexey’s Sixth, with an explanation of the tailored support you will receive as a student here. This includes individual help with your UCAS application, or apprenticeship or Gap year decisions.
Hear from our students!
Boarding at Sexey’s Sixth
Mr Kershaw, our Director of Boarding, gives a brief overview of Boarding at Sexey’s during Sixth Form:
Find out more!
- Read our Sixth Form Guide
- Read our curriculum pages and option blocks
- Find out about extracurriculuar opportunities during your time at Sexey’s Sixth
- Read about our league-topping results including our 2020 results sheets
We look forward to welcoming you in person!