Welcome to our first Virtual Information Evening, Wednesday 15th July 2020!
We’re excited to show you what Sexey’s Sixth has to offer and explore whether we are the right fit for you as you make your post-16 choices.
We’re delighted that you’ve joined us. Here you will be able to find out:
- How to make your post-16 choice
- All about us, in an audio presentation with Director of Sexey’s Sixth, Mr Moise and Head of Key Stage 5, Mrs Elliott
- What pastoral support you will receive here, including help with UCAS, university choices and apprenticeships
- Careers options and advice
- What our students think
- About the Sexey’s Sixth Curriculum
- About Boarding in Sixth Form
- How to apply!
Chat to us LIVE on Wednesday 15th July between 6-9pm! Our Director of Sixth Form, Mr Moise and Headteacher, Mrs Cullen will be available to answer any questions you might have. Register HERE now to receive details.
How to make your post-16 choices: Introduction by our Director of Sixth Form, Mr Moise
All about Sexey’s Sixth
Pastoral support at Sexey’s Sixth
Mrs Elliott introduces you to the pastoral and tutor system at Sexey’s Sixth, with an explanation of the tailored support you will receive as a student here. This includes individual help with your UCAS application, or apprenticeship or Gap year decisions.
Careers at Sexey’s Sixth
Our Independent Careers Advisor, Mrs Wendy Watson, talks through her role and the support we provide at Sexey’s Sixth for preparing for the world of work.
Hear from our students!
Boarding at Sexey’s Sixth
Mr Kershaw, our Director of Boarding, gives a brief overview of Boarding at Sexey’s during Sixth Form:
Find out more!
- Read our Sixth Form Guide
- Read our curriculum pages
- Find out about extracurriculuar opportunities during your time at Sexey’s Sixth
- Read about our league-topping results
We look forward to welcoming you in person!