"Sexey's sentiment seemed to be the one that brought out the best in its students, it set me up for the future and I have much to thank them for".
• Sexey’s School provides an academic curriculum for students who are striving to achieve the highest grades.
• Students are taught by well qualified staff who have high expectations.
• Over 90% of students progress on to university.
• Students are allocated to a personal tutor who will offer 1: 1 support and advice and monitor academic progress and student wellbeing throughout the two years.
• Sexey's provides a structured tutorial programme which includes study skills, careers advice and the university admissions process.
• Sexey's provides opportunities for developing personal qualities and leadership skills through enrichment opportunities such as Ten Tors and D of E and the Sixth Form Council.
• Sexey's has a Sixth Form Counsellor available for all students providing a listening ear and to support students in maintaing a healthy, well balanced approach to life and work.
• The Sixth Form Centre provides a welcoming and friendly environment where people are accepted for who they are and strong and lasting friendships are formed.